I'm Back

 

Hey guys! 
I know, I know I told that June will be the month... but sometimes life takes us to unexpected places. I will update you guys in the next few weeks, but for now - I'M BACK! 
I'm finally back to this blog. I'll keep up with my regular schedule (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and sometimes Sundays). 
I have tons of pictures and news to share with you, so stay tuned to my next outfit post on Wednesday! 
Thank you for still be here. I love you guys!  

Olá! 
Eu sei, eu sei que disse que Junho ia ser o mês... mas por vezes a vida leva-nos para lugares inesperados. Eu irei atualizar-vos de tudo nas próximas semanas, mas por agora - ESTOU DE VOLTA! 
Estou finalmente de volta a este blog. Vou continuar com a minha rotina de posts às segundas, quartas, sextas e por vezes ao domingo. 
Tenho imensas fotos e novidades para partilhar com vocês, estejam atentos ao meu próximo outfit post na quarta! 
Obrigada por ainda estarem aqui. I love you!  

Image source: Pinterest  


Follow

0 Comments