Toronto

Hello!
Today's inspirational post is about my city.
First of all, I'm devastated with what happened today. I always feel so safe in my city, and honestly, I've never thought that something like this could happened in there. 
I guess we aren't safe anywhere these days which is really sad. 
And second, the reason I'm sharing some pictures from Toronto today is because... I'll be back in my city very soon. I'm so excited and I'll share everything with you on my next post. 
Stay safe! 
I really hope you like it. :) 

Olá! 
O post inspiracional de hoje é sobre a minha cidade. 
Primeiro, estou devastada com o que aconteceu hoje. Eu sinto-me sempre tão segura na minha cidade, e honestamente, nunca pensei que alguma coisa assim pudesse acontecer lá. 
Acho que já não nos podemos sentir seguros em lado nenhum nos dias de hoje, o que é triste. 
E segundo, a razão pela qual eu estou a partilhar fotos de Toronto hoje é porque... estou quase de volta à minha cidade muito em breve. Estou tão entusiasmada e vou partilhar tudo com vocês no meu próximo post. 
Espero muito que gostem. :) 








 

Source: Pinterest 




Follow

0 Comments