2017 Rewind | Personal



Hello! 
This is the last week of the year. Time to look back and recap this year, but also time to plan another new year and fill it with resolutions.  
I'm going to divide this rewind series in three posts (personal, travel, blog) because I have a lot of things to say about this year that is ending. 
2017 was on of the best years of my life. In spite everything that happened, I always tried to look for the bright side of things and learn with that. 
My anxiety turned me into a more calm and relaxed person. Of course, I still get anxious sometimes and stressed out, but nothing compared to a few months ago. I've learned that it's okay to not be okay. It's okay to slow down a little bit when you need it and to be selfish. 
I look back to the beginning of 2017 and I don't recognize that person anymore. I've grown.  
I've also learned the meaning of true friendship and who my real friends are. I don't have a lot of friends in my life but I know that I can always count on them. They're like my second family that I love so much and I don't exchange my friends for nothing in this world.  
Always remember that bad times serve for you to learn something from it, for you to grow. 
"The thing about new beginnings is that they require something else to end." 
And sometimes the end of something is a good thing.
I just want 2018 to be as good as 2017, I don't ask for much more.  
I left you some of my favorites photos from 2017. 
I really hope you like it :)  

Olá! 
Esta é a última semana do ano. É tempo de olhar para trás e de recapitular este ano, mas também tempo de planear outro novo ano e de o encher com novos objetivos. 
Eu vou dividir esta série de rewind em três posts (personal, travel, blog) porque tenho muitas coisas para dizer sobre este ano que está a acabar. 
2017 foi um dos melhores anos da minha vida. Apesar de tudo o que aconteceu, eu tento sempre ver as coisas de uma forma positiva e de aprender com elas. 
A minha ansiedade tornou-me numa pessoa muito mais calma e relaxada. Claro, que ainda continuo um bocadinho ansiosa e stressada de vez em quando, mas nada comparado há uns meses atrás. Aprendi que é okay não estarmos bem, que é bom abrandar-mos um bocadinho quando é preciso e sermos egoístas. 
Eu olho para o início de 2017 e não reconheço mais aquela pessoa. Eu cresci. 
Também aprendi o significado de amizades verdadeiras e quem são realmente os meus verdadeiros amigos. Eu não tenho muitos amigos na minha vida, mas sei que posso sempre contar com eles. Eles são a minha segunda família que eu gosto tanto e não os trocava por nada deste mundo. 
Lembrem-se sempre que as más alturas são para aprendermos algo com isso, para crescermos. 
“the thing about new beginnings is that they require something else to end.” 
E por vezes o fim de algo é uma coisa boa. 
Eu só quero que 2018 seja tão bom quanto 2017, não peço mais. 
Deixo-vos algumas das minhas fotos preferidas de 2017. 

Espero muito que gostem :)  

























 

♥ 

Follow

0 Comments