2017 Rewind | Blog


Good Morning! Last morning of 2017, and the last hours of the year. 
Today I want to write about my blog/work. 
You know I struggled a little bit with my blog during this year. 
Don’t get me wrong because I love my blog and I love what I do, but I’m such a perfectionist. Sometimes I looked at it and I just didn’t like it. 
I love to write, to take pictures, to share it with you. I’m really sure that I want to do this for the rest of my life. 
I have to be honest with you, this past year I didn’t put as much effort as I wanted on my blog. I will change that in 2018. 
I want to became a full time blogger and just take more time to plan and create more content for you. I also want to change a few things around here, write more reviews and not only outfit posts which are my favorites btw. 
I also want to thank you all so much for being here. For reading my blog and for all the support. I wouldn’t write a single word if I didn’t have you guys. 
I hope you continue to read my words in the new year. I love you guys so much. 
I hope you all have an amazing beautiful magical 2018! I wish you everything the best. 
I left you some of my favorite “blogger photos” of 2017. 
I hope you like it and have an AMAZING new year’s eve! :) 

Bom dia! A última manhã de 2017, e as últimas horas do ano. 
Hoje vou escrever sobre o meu blog/trabalho. 
Vocês sabem que eu tive um tempo complicado com o meu blog durante este ano. 
Não me levem a mal, porque eu adoro o meu blog e o que faço, mas sou uma pessoa tão perfeccionista, que às vezes olho para ele e simplesmente não gosto. 
Eu adoro escrever, tirar fotos, e partilhar com vocês. Tenho a certeza que é isto que eu quero fazer para o resto da minha vida. 
Eu tenho de ser honesta com vocês, este ano que passou eu não pus tanto esforço como eu queria no meu blog. Vou mudar isso em 2018. 
Quero tornar-me numa blogger a full time e ter mais tempo para planear e criar mais conteúdo para vocês. Também quero mudar algumas coisas por aqui, escrever mais reviews e não apenas outfits posts, que btw são os meus preferidos. 
Também quero agradecer-vos muito por estarem aqui. Por lerem o meu blog e por todo o apoio. Eu não escrevia uma única palavra se não vos tivesse aqui. 
Espero que continuem a ler as minhas palavras no novo ano. Eu gosto tanto de vocês. 
Espero que tenham um 2018 em cheio! Desejo-vos tudo de bom. 
Deixo-vos algumas das minhas “blogger photos” preferidas de 2017. 
Espero que gostem e tenham uma noite de passagem de ano maravilhosa! :) 












 


Follow

0 Comments