All Black Everything


Hello! 
Fall is one of my favorite seasons of the year, right after spring! So what's better to try my new camera's lens than some photos near some leaves on the ground? 
I was thinking that it was about time to invest in a new lens because you know how I am. I get tired really fast and let's be honest the quality of my photos wasn't the best. I'm really happy about my new lens and I'm so in love with the pictures. The quality is so amazing!
But let's back to my outfit... I wore an all black look which is my favorite color combination to wear around this time of the year. 
I feel like this year I'm more in love with black clothes than the years before, and you can't never go wrong with an all black look. Am I right? 
I really hope you like it :) 

Olá! 
O outono é uma das minhas estações do ano preferidas, logo depois da primavera! Entao, o que é melhor para testar a mnha nova lente da maquina do que umas fotos perto de umas folhas no chão? 
Eu já andava há algum tempo a pensar em investir numa lente nova, porque vocês sabem como é que eu sou. Eu canso-me muito rápido e vamos ser honestos, a qualidade das minhas fotos não era a melhor. 
Eu estou muito feliz com a minha lente nova e gosto tanto das fotos. A qualidade é fantástica! 
Mas vamos voltar ao meu look... usei um look todo preto que é a minha combinação preferida para usar nesta altura do ano. 
Eu acho que este ano ainda estou mais a gostar de roupas pretas do que nos anos anteriores, e nunca nos saimos mal com um look todo preto. Não estou certa?  
Espero muito que gostem :) 






Top: Bershka old (similar here
Jacket: Stradivarius old (similar here
Jeans: Mango (similar here
Boots: Stradivarius (similar here
Purse: Michael Kors (here in size SMALL) 

♥ 

Follow

0 Comments