Summer Wishlist


Ray-Ban sunglasses/ Eugenia Kim Hat/ Marc Jacobs perfume/ Dior nail polish/ Women's Secret bag/ Victoria's Secret bralette/ Prada bag/ Urban Decay palette/ Instax camera/ YSL lipstick/ Bershka top/ Bershka sandals 

Hello! 
It's finally summer and I couldn't be more excited! I'm finally on summer vacations and ready to go back home.  
Today I decided to share with you some of the items on my wishlist for summer. 
Summer is all about beach, pools and enjoying the moments and my summer wishlist is pretty much all about that. Of course, I have a few makeup on my wishlist too because you know how much I love makeup and even on hot days I can't go outside without a concealer and mascara. What can I say? I love making art with makeup. 
I really hope you like it :) 

Olá! 
É verão finalmente e eu não podia estar mais entusiasmada! Estou finalmente de férias e pronta para voltar para casa. 
Hoje decidi partilhar com vocês, alguns dos itens da minha wishlist de verão. 
O verão é todo sobre praia, piscinas e aproveitar os momentos, e a minha wishlist de verão é muito sobre isso também. Claro que também tenho algumas coisinhas de maquilhagem na minha wishlist, porque vocês sabem o quanto eu adoro maquilhagem e mesmo nos dias quentes eu não consigo sair à rua sem corretor e rímel. O que é que eu posso dizer? Adoroo fazer arte com a maquilhagem. 
Espero muito que gostem :) 

Zara bag/ Too Faced palette/ Stradivarius dress/ Dior sunglasses/ Ros Beachwear bikini/ MK bracelet/ Chanel nail polish/ Forever21 earrings/ Kat Von D lipstick/ MK wedges/ MK smartwatch/ Gucci T-shirt/ Milkyway Iphone case/ Adidas sneakers 



Follow

0 Comments