#InstaDecember



Good Morning!
Today is the last day of the year and my last post too.
I feel like every time I do the Instagram post I start always the same way. One goal to 2017 is definitely to change that ahah 
I wasn't very active on my Instagram page on the last month of the year. The school and editing vlogmas got on my nerves and I didn't have so much time left to do anything even sleep. So Instagram wasn't the first that came to my mind this month. 
I'm having trouble in keeping my actual theme. It's so hard to keep a good feed and this time I don't know what to do. I'm thinking about going back to my white theme, the one I had last year around February/March and which was my favorite but also one of the hardest themes to keep. 
And what are your plans for this evening? Tell me everything! I still don't know what I'm going to do but probably I'm going to spend it with my family. 
I really hope you like this post and have an amazing New year's Eve. See you next year! :)  

Bom dia! 
Hoje é o último dia do ano e o meu último post também. 
Sinto que cada vez que começo os posts do Instagram, começo sempre da mesma maneira. Um dos meus objectivos para 2017 é mudar isso ahah 
Eu não estive muito activa no meu Instagram no último mês do ano. A escola e editar os vlogmas deram-me cabo dos nervos e não me sobrou muito mais tempo para fazer mais nada, nem mesmo dormir. Como podem perceber, o Instagram não foi a primeira coisa que veio à minha cabeça este mês. 
Estou a ter problemas em manter o meu tema actual. É tão dificil de manter uma página boa e desta vez não sei mesmo o que fazer. Estou a pensar em voltar para o tema branco que tinha o ano passado por volta de Fevereiro/Março que foi o meu favorito, mas também um dos temas mais dificeis de manter. 
E quais são os vossos planos para esta noite? Contem-me tudo! Eu ainda não sei o que vou fazer, mas provavelmente vou passar com a minha família. 
Espero muito que gostem deste post e tenham uma ótima passagem de ano. Vejo-vos no próximo ano! :)







You can follow my Instagram here

Podem seguir-me o meu Instagram aqui

♥ 

Follow

0 Comments