Cold Days




Good Morning! 
The days are getting colder and I have to say I'm a little too excited for winter clothes and accessories. 
Today's look is has a little bit of Fall and Winter and I love it. It's one of my favorites for Winter so far. 
I love to use bright colors during the Winter time to bright up my days especially those rainy days or grey days. 
I wore a white knit sweater which is my favorite piece to wear at the moment with some dark jeans, UGGs and my beloved yellow jacket which I think give everything to this look. 
I already told you about my love/hate relationship with UGG boots but this year I'm in love with them. I think it looks so good with skinny jeans or leggings and they are also very warm.
I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia! 
Os dias estão a ficar cada vez mais frios e tenho de dizer que estou bastante entusiasmada para as roupas de Inverno e os acessórios. 
O look de hoje tem um bocadinho de Outono e de Inverno e eu adoro-o. É um dos meus preferidos até agora. 
Eu adoro usar cores mais fortes durante o Inverno para animar os meus dias, principalmente durante aqueles dias de chuva e cinzentos. 
Eu usei uma camisola de malha branca que é a minha peça preferida do momento, com umas calças de ganga escuras, UGGs e o meu casaco amarelo queridinho que eu acho que dá tudo a este look. 
Eu já vos disse à cerca da minha relação de amor/ódio com as UGGs, mas este ano estou completamente rendida. Acho que ficam super bem com calças de ganga justas ou leggings e ainda são bastantes quentinhas. 
Espero muito que gostem :)


 


 


 

Sweater: Bershka Old (similar here
Jeans: Bershka f/w '17 (here
Jacket: Zara (similar here
Boots: UGG (here
Purse: Michael Kors (here in a bigger size) 
Sunglasses: Calvin Klein (similar here)


Follow

1 Comments