Sunset Light

 

Good Morning!
If you follow me for a while you know that my favorite hours to take some pictures is during the golden hours, sunrise or sunset especially during summer and this time of the year. It's always the best time to take pictures and they are always the best ones. 
This look is still a warm look since the weather is only getting colder since two days ago. I really can't wait so shoot some looks with warm jackets and scarfs and to put my UGGs on. 
I wore one of my favorite shirts that I own and I haven't worn it in a while, this beautiful beige fringe shirt with some dark jeans and black accessories. 
Can we take a minute to appreciate the light? Oh, how I love the sunset light! 
I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia! 
Se me seguem há algum tempo, sabem que as minhas horas preferidas para tirar fotografia é durante as horas douradas, nascer do sol ou pôr-do-sol, especialmente durante o verão e esta altura do ano. É sempre a melhor altura para tirar fotos e elas são sempre as melhores. 
Este look ainda é um bocadinho quente, visto que o tempo só começou a aquecer de à dois dias para cá. Mal posso esperar para fotografar looks com casacos quentinhos e lenços e para calçar as minhas UGG. 
Eu usei umas das minhas blusas preferidas que já não usava há algum tempo, esta linda blusa bege com franjinhas, com umas calças de ganga escuras e acessórios pretos. 
Podemos tirar um minuto para apreciar a luz? Oh, como eu adoro a luz do pôr-do-sol! 
Espero muito que gostem :) 









Shirt: Bershka Old (similar here
Jeans: Bershka f/w '17 (here
Boots: Stradivarius (similar here) 
Purse: Michael Kors (here
Watch: Fossil (here
Sunglasses: Calvin Klein (similar here


Follow

0 Comments