Rose Gold Details

 
Good Morning and happy Sunday!! :) 
Today I bring you an outfit post with some of my favorite pieces at the moment. 
I love white jeans mainly for spring and summer but they're perfect for Fall day too. 
I wore my favorite white jeans the same I wore in my last post with this gorgeous shirt from H&M. I love this shirt, the print and the fact that is really flowable and perfect for this time for the year. I also love the details with buttons on the back of the shirt. 
To complete the look, I wore black acessories as my black wedges and my Ava purse also in black and I added a little touch of rose gold with my sunglasses and my watch. 
I really hope you like this pictures :) 

Bom dia e um Domingo feliz :) 
Hoje trago-vos um outfit post com algumas das minhas peças preferidas do momento. 
Eu adoro jeans brancas, principalmente para a Primavera e para o Verão, mas também são perfeitas para o Outono. 
Usei as minhas jeans brancas preferidas, as mesmas que usei no meu último post com esta blusa linda da H&M. Eu adoro esta blusa, o padrão e o facto de ser bastante fluída e perfeita para esta altura do ano. Também adoro os detalhes com botões na parte das costas. 
Para completar o look, usei acessórios pretos, como as minhas cunhas pretas e a minha mala Ava também em preto e adicionei um bocadinho de um toque ouro rosa com os meus óculos de sol e o meu relógio.
Espero muito que gostem das fotos :) 





 

 

Shirt: H&M old (I really like this one too) 
Jeans: Mango (here
Wedges: Michael Kors (here in other colors) 
Purse: Michael Kors (I love this color) 
Watch: Fossil (here
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (here)

♥  

Follow

0 Comments