#InstaSeptember

 

Hey guys :) 
Another month that it's over. It's so crazy how fast this is going to. We are already in October the month of Halloween. Well, it's right that Halloween is in the last day of the month but still Halloween's month. 
The past month I wasn't very active on my social media, as you know my camera broke and my passion for photos isn't the same with my phone. School started as well and it's been really crazy with classes from morning to evening and it doesn't let me much time for anything else.  
But I'm so excited for this month! It's going the month that I'm finally reveal the thing that I've been working on for a long time. 
I hope you like this post :) 

Olá :) 
Outro mês que está acabado. É incrível como o tempo passa tão depressa. Já estamos em Outubro, o mês do Halloween. É certo que o Halloween é no último dia do mês, mas continua a ser o mês do Halloween. 
No mês passado não estive muito activa nas minhas redes sociais, como vocês sabem a minha máquina avariou e a minha paixão por fotos não é a mesma com o telemóvel. A escola começou também e tem sido uma loucura com aulas de manhã à noite que não me deixa com muito tempo para fazer outras coisas. 
Mas estou tão entusiasmada com este mês! Vai ser o mês em que finalmente posso revelar no que ando a trabalhar já à algum tempo. 
Espero que gostem :) 



 
You can follow me on Instagram here
 
Podem seguir-me no Instagram aqui


0 Comments