Fall Colors




Hey guys :)
Fall is one of the most beautiful seasons for pictures. I really love the colors, the contrasts and the leaves all around on the floor. So I really enjoyed of taking these pictures in one of the most beautiful garden I know.
My outfit it's a really comfortable and simple because it was a school day. Although, I still love it and it's totally me. I wore denim jeans, a white striped shirt and combo everything with a leopard print rain boots.
I hope you like it :)

Olá :)
O Outono é uma das estações mais bonitas para tirar fotografias. Eu adoro as cores, os contrastes e as folhas no chão. Adorei tirar estas fotos num dos jardins mais bonitos que conheço. 
O meu look é muito confortável e simples, pois foi um dia de escola. Embora eu o adore e seja totalmente a minha cara. Usei umas calças de ganga, uma camisa branca às riscas e umas galochas com padrão leopardo. 
Espero que gostem :) 







Shirt: Stradivarius Old ( similar here and here )
Jeans: Zara f/w '16 ( similar here and here )
Purse: Zara Old ( similar here )
Rain Boots: Cubanas ( similar here )
 Necklace: Parfois 
Watch: Fossil  



0 Comments