Autumn Vibes

 

Hello guys :) 
Today I bring you a look with my favorite color combination for Fall. We all love black and black is the color that never go wrong with anything. Personally, I love wearing black bottoms, leggings or jeans and for Fall season, black is a must have.
So I wore my black leggings with this green sweater and gold rain boots. I love the combination of the three colors together. It's screams Autumn to me.  
I hope you like it :) 

Olá :) 
Hoje trago-vos um look com a minha combinação favorita de cores para o Outono. Todos nós ama-mos preto, é uma cor que não fica mal com nada. Pessoalmente, eu adoro usar partes de baixo pretas, leggings ou calças de ganga e para o Outono, o preto é uma das minhas cores obrigatórias. 
Eu usei umas leggings pretas com uma camisola verde e umas galochas douradas. Eu adoro a combinação das três cores juntas. Gritam Outono. 
Espero que gostem :) 







Sweater: Bershka Old ( similar here )
Leggings: Stradivarius ( similar here and here )
Rain Boots: Cubanas ( similar here and here )
Purse: Parfois ( similar here and here ) 
Necklace: Parfois 
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte 
Watch: Fossil  


0 Comments