Sweater Weather

 

Hi guys :) 

I'm so sorry for the lack of outfit pictures but these days I'm super busy. My days have like 25 hours, I do a lot of things during the day and having classes at night and then I came home and all I wanna do is sleeping. And the weather during the day is really bad, so much rain. 
But you can follow my outfit details on my instagram. 
And I'm preparing a surprise for the end of this year.  

This outfit is a really cozy one. I wore a big sweater, I just love the sweater weather, my fave leggings and my rain boots 'cause these days are really for rain boots. I hope you like it :) 







 

Shirt: Bershka s/s '14 ( similar here and here )
Sweater: MO f/w '15 ( similar here and here )
Leggings: Ardene Old ( similar here )
Rain Boots: Cubanas ( similar here )
Handbag: Parfois
Ring: Parfois
Watch: Fossil  


0 Comments